Friday 26 August 2011

Officially versatile

Guess what?!



Emily from mirrors, metaphors and kaleidoscopes gave me this award! Thank you so much! 


After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must

  1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
So seven things...

1. I can make balloon animals.
2. I got married at 19! (which makes it nearly half a decade married!)
3. I have seven brothers and sisters.
4. I have never been out of the UK.
5. I have only ever been in a plane once, and it was piloted by my husband.
6. I LOVE chocolate.
7. I am the worst dancer! I love to dance, but I suck. My little sister's had this terrible dance that I thought was so funny. Til I found out it was called the 'Rhiannon dance'.

I'm passing the award on to blogs who are smaller like me (although I think I'm the smallest of them all!), check them out if you get the chance:

1. Boxoftrix (A fellow UK blogger!)
2. I heart crafty things (Gives me some amazing ideas of things to do with my kids)
3. I create (This girl is awesome and only 15!)
4. Life in the Motherhood (Tips, projects, beauty and reviews)
5. Mommy by day, crafter by night (This girl has some serious sewing skill!)
6. Preschool Alphabet (Some really amazing ideas for younger children)
7. Southern Lovely (Lindsay really is sweet!)
8. The Junk House (Clever DIY)
9. The Overhaul (Another UK blogger!)
10. Little Wonders' Days (Cute kids and awesome ideas for fun activities)

7 comments:

  1. Hi there. Just stumbled across your blog and love it - am your newest follower. :-) Kat @ http://kat-makingthemostofit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you at the Junk House and now I'm your newest follower!

    Meaghan @ thismessybusiness.com

    PS. I love chocolate too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really fun to get to know you more!

    Thank you! You are SO sweet to award this to me! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I feel so special!

    I’m not a very good dancer either, but I figure I’m having more fun than the people standing around watching me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me. It's so very nice of you! I'll have to get my post together and share soon.

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, been a bit absent from blogland...truth be known ...been enjoying the fruits of our labour .....weekends away in our little revamped caravan :) Thank you so much for the comment you left and for the award :) x
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet to pass this award on to me! THANK YOU!!! It was fun reading more about you. I have never been out of the US and it's crazy to think that we are a half a world apart yet connect through blogging.

    Thanks again! I'll get working on my post!

    ReplyDelete