Sunday 10 July 2011

One Day Monday


I saw this from The Littlest Crafter and thought it would be so cute for some chocolates for a friend or a little present. You take the lid off and the box falls open like this. The tutorial is so easy to follow too!


I love this idea! Its a cold pack you can keep in the fridge or freezer for when little accidents happen(But it looks so cute!). Izzy is all about the plaster placebo when she gets hurt, but I'm not a fan of finding them stuck to my sock at the end of the day. She would love this! From Simply Jenna via Someday Crafts.


This idea is so original, it's like a wedding guest book (but would look so pretty in a tall vase!), I thought it would be a sweet idea for my kids, maybe to write something special about them every month and keep them in a (plastic) vase. I bet Izzy especially would love having them read out, and what little boy doesn't like bashing stones?! Found here.

Have a great week, and please feel free to email me with your own unique ideas you think I might like to share! rhiannon.parker2904@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for the shout out!! Very exciting. :)

    I had some friends who did the rocks for their wedding "guest book" too, but I never thought about it for the messages from my little ones - that's awesome.

    Thanks for visiting - hope you'll be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my owls!! Rocked my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete