Friday 27 May 2011

Robyn Rabbit

I saw this amazing tutorial a few months back and finally got around to doing it this week. 








There's no point in me showing how I did it because hers is better. The only change I made was to fold the material in four for each of the ears, legs and ears. ('cos I'm really lazy!)



So you end up with...


And eventually...






It was supposed to be a (now don't hate me) Christmas present for my niece. (and yes I do have to be that organised. We have a big family!) But Izzy loved her so much I thought I'd just have to make another one!



I'm sure you wouldn't make this mistake, but remember to make all the limbs about half again bigger than you actually want them. Mine are a little more spindally than I had intended and got over stuffed. But Izzy adores her!

1 comment:

  1. That rabbit is as small as me! Hahaha!!!
    bethxx

    ReplyDelete