Sunday 22 May 2011

More flowers?! In my defence it is Spring...

Being the cheap skate that I am, when I saw some really sweet embellished tops for Izzy I thought "Hey, I could knock that out for her!". So off I went to the plain tops and bought up a few.




(Yes those are my tiny feet, and I do need to do my nails, don't judge it was Saturday morning. If you look really closely you can see my pjs too!)


Made the melted circles for the flowers and played around with the placement.






Added the buttons (or you could use beads).






Then sewed them in place going through the button holes.


(I had planned on the lower one being closer to the other two, but I had a birthday party to get her to!)


One happy girly!






Oh yeah that's why. Blatant bribery.


A little sneak peak at my next project...




Can you guess what it is yet?


Sharing this at skip to my lou and probably some of the others on my blogs I love page.

7 comments:

  1. this is darling! I love it! I found your blog through a link party and am your newest follower! I would love it if you would take a look at my blog and follow me too!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how izzy always eats the baking before you actually bake it!! hehe! she must not like your oven!xx
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute project. Love how the flowers on the shirt, so spring! Thanks for stopping by Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays and adding your link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izzy's new shirt is adorable and what a cutie she is! Thank you for sharing this at my party.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you make the melted flowers????????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the link on how to make the melted flowers! I will try the candle thing. I melt ribbon cuts the same way only I used a lighter - a candle will be much less risky! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete