Sunday 13 March 2011

New baby gifts

One of my best friends just had the most gorgeous baby girl. So I got enlisted my trusty sewing machine...


With hindsight I would have like the taggy blanket a bit bigger but it was my first attempt.



The picture frame is punched circles with different girly embellishments, would probably use more of a theme next time but 'girly' works for me!


I love touchy feely presents for babies because they're good for when they're just becoming curious and also up until teething!

I have since made a cube and blanket for another friend's baby boy, bigger blanket but also an unintentionally bigger cube too. Which even looked too big in my son's hands (who is nearly one).

And here's what Izzy did as I worked...


And it's blurry as Ethan was climbing on me as I photographed! He then moved on to Izzy who was less than pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment